SHARE YOUR PICTURE OF RURAL HEALTH
Help us Increase Power of Rural Exposure!
A picture really is worth a thousand words and nothing says Power of Rural like an image of a person or place where the practice of good health is happening.
To help promote 2018 National Rural Health Day (NRHD), we’re asking rural health collaborators, communicators, innovators, educators, providers, and community stakeholders to share their pictures of rural health!
We want to showcase happy faces and great places where healthy is happening in rural communities across the country.
All submitted photos will be evaluated for use in our 2018 NRHD promotional campaign, including on the PowerofRural.org website and toolkits (posters, flyers, display advertisements, etc.) developed to celebrate the Power of Rural!
Photo Guidelines and Details:
1. Submit your photo(s) by June 1, 2018 to be considered for inclusion on this year’s NRHD Save the Date and select toolkit items.
2. Photos submitted after June 1, 2018 may be used on the Power of Rural website and social media through November of 2018.
3. We will only consider images of original digital photos that are restriction-free (no royalties advanced or nothing holding a copyright.)
4. Please only share images of landscapes, rural communities, friendly smiles, and those that depict rural health or activities promoting healthy living/activities.
5. Share HIGH QUALITY images only, NO scanned images will be used.
(Photos taken with smartphone cameras are suitable. Upload full size images for maximum resolution.)
6. Only images accompanied by the official release form will be considered. There is no guarantee photos will be used in this year’s campaign.
We can’t wait to see your Picture of Rural Health!
Submit yours today!
Photo Release Form
Download the photo release form by clicking the button below.
The photo release grants permission to the National Organization of the State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) to use photographs and/or video news releases, online, and in other communications related to the mission of NOSORH.
Forms can be filled out electronically and submitted below or e-mailed to email@example.com.