Rural Social Determinants of Health Twitter Chat
Partnering with the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the National Conference of State Legislators (NCSL), and the National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP), NOSORH will be hosting a Twitter Chat on the Social Determinants of Health in rural America.
Topic: Rural Social Determinants of Health
Date: November 16, 2017
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET
Online: via (Twitter)
- Rural is a diverse term – how do you describe the rural communities and people you serve?
- How do stakeholders in your jurisdiction partner to improve rural health?
- What policies or programs has your organization adopted to help improve SDOHs in rural communities?
- How are you engaging the local health workforce to address SDOHs in rural communities?
- What success or innovation has occurred in your rural communities to improve overall health?
- What rural health resources have you found most helpful?
- What unique challenges have you faced in addressing SDOHs in rural areas?
- What rural health programs are you most excited for in the upcoming year?